1. Early and continuous delivery of valuable software Agile allows for delivering a functional product in the first development iteration, obtaining valuable feedback from customers, & improving the final product in a timely manner.
6. Better Communication Face-to-face communication lets teams efficiently convey simple and complicated information, enhance human relationships, and read non-verbal cues, which enhances project development.
8. Stable Work Environments Agile facilitates sustainable development, meaning with the right work environment, teams can maintain a consistent pace without suffering from burnout or being pushed to overwork.
10. Self-organizing teams In Agile, teams are self-organizing, and individuals are encouraged to take responsibility for their tasks. This helps to create a sense of ownership and motivation among team members.
12. Customer SatisfactionAgile focus on delivering value to the customer, & this is achieved by involving them in the development process, continuously delivering working software, & focusing on their feedback.