IT Professionals who design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure on a regular basis, as well as communicate with end users.
With increasing use of cloud technology and companies migrating to cloud, cloud engineers are in high demand. The pay scale varies depending on experience level for this job.
1. Develop, architect, and deploy cloud-native apps. 2. Create enterprise solutions based on business and technical needs. 3. Regularly review and modify existing system. 4. Identify and fix deployment issues.
1. Expertise in cloud database management, MySQL, and Hadoop. 2. Understand types of clouds. 3. Basic knowledge of Linux OS. 4. Programming skills in SQL, .NET, Python, etc.
1. Obtain relevant degree 2. Acquire cloud computing skills 3. Get hands-on experience through projects or internships 4. Obtain a certification from a professional cloud provider
1. Solution Architect 2. Cloud Developer 3. Cloud Network Engineer 4. Cloud System Engineer 5. System Operation Engineer
1. Google 2. Oracle 3. Amazon 4. Cisco Systems 5. UKG(Ultimate Kronos Group) 6. ZScaler 7. IBM, etc.
How to Prepare for Cloud Engineer Interviews?