A Detailed Explanation
System architecture reflects how a system is used and how it interacts with other systems and outside world. Describes interconnection of all components and data link.
Introduction to System Architecture
What is a System Architecture Diagram?
Visual representation of a system architecture, showing connections between components and indicating their functions.
System Architecture Diagram Examples
Designed for automation testing of software or systems. It contains fed test cases that automatically test the system based on the information in the domain layer.
1. System Test Architecture Diagram
Intended for managing assignments. Database modeling is the main component that holds assignments collected from learners and assignments that would be assigned.
Content Assignment System Architecture Diagram
This diagram illustrates the business architecture for the E-learning System. Architecture gives us an abstract and general idea of how a system works.
E-Learning System Business Architecture Diagram
Benefits of Using System Architecture
1. Simplifies integration and operation while allowing you to focus on software development.
2. Clearly communicating its requirements to developers and stakeholders.
3. Illustrates how a supplier's product or service adds value to a customer.
4. Shows the present state of the system and the module dependencies.
For more details on System Architecture, click the link below...