A terminal multiplexer that allows multiple terminal programs to run simultaneously in a single terminal. It offers flexible features for accessing, managing, & organizing programs.
1. Switch/select pane by number. Ctrl + b + q 0.....9 2. To toggle pane zoom. Ctrl + b + z
1. Attach a session from the prompt. tmux a 2. Kill a particular session. tmux kill-session -t myname
1. Enter copy mode and scroll one page up. Ctrl + b + PgUp 2. Copy the entire visible contents of the pane to a buffer. : capture-pane
1. Enable visual activity alerts. set -g visual-activity on 2. Configure mouse support - on to enable and off to disable. setw -g mode-mouse off/on
1. Set OPTION for all windows. : setw -g OPTION 2. Enable mouse mode. : set mouse on
1. Show every session, window, pane, etc. $ tmux info 2. Produce a list of key bindings(shortcuts) $ tmux list-keys
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories