Front-End Developer Interview Questions to Prepare For
It focuses on creating a user-friendly graphical interface by converting backend code, allowing users to easily navigate & understand web apps & websites.
What is Front-end Development?
1. What is a Grid system in CSS?
Front-End Developer Interview Questions for Freshers
3. Mention three ways to decrease page load time.
4. How do browsers render the UI?
5. Why did we utilize the data- the attribute in HTML and why it is now advised not to use?
6. What is ClickJacking?
Front-End Developer Interview Questions for Experienced
1. Define the Anonymous function in JS.
2. Suggest some ways how to fix the browser-specific styling issue.
3. Mention the pitfalls of using a CSS Preprocessor like Sass.
4. In an image tag, what is the benefit of the srcset attribute?
5. Why do we utilize the “use strict”; statement?
6. What do you know about the CSS image sprites and why it is utilized?
Ready to take the next step in your career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process. Don't miss out on your next opportunity!
Front-End Development Skills with Scaler!
Sign up for Scaler's free masterclasses and events to learn about the latest trends in the IT industry and become a pro.
Don't hesitate any longer, register today!