How to become a Python Developer?
Who is a Python Developer?
Professionals skilled at developing, designing, and deploying Python-based software applications. Likewise, they also need to find errors (debugging) in Python code.
How to Become a Python developer?
1. Follow the "Do Approach" - Basic revision, code practice, etc.
2. Be an active part of programming community- You'll be amazed at how much you'll learn.
3. Work not for pay but learning- Learn by taking up freelance small projects or startups.
4. Attend Webinars and Seminars- Keep reinventing your learning methods.
What to Learn in Python?
1. Frameworks: CherryPy, Flask, Django, etc.
2. Python Libraries: Numpy, SciPy, SQLAlchemy, etc.
3. ORM Libraries: PonyORM, Django ORM, etc.
Python Developer skills
1. AI and Machine learning.
3. Version Control Systems like Git, BeanStalk, etc.
4. Data Structures and Algorithms, etc.
Responsibilities of Python Developer
1. Write reusable, error-free code.
2. Work on server-side and client-side of applications.
3. Provide data protection and security solutions.
4. Give creative and analytical solutions.
5. Test and debug code, etc.
Job Roles for Python Developer
1. Data Scientist
2. Machine Learning Engineer
3. Entry-Level Software Developer
Get the Complete Roadmap to Becoming a Python Developer.