Pandas Interview Questions to Prepare For
Get Prepared for Your Next Tech Interview with These FAQs
Pandas is a popular Python library for data manipulation and analysis. It provides data structures and functions to load, clean, transform, and analyze data.
What are Pandas?
1. Provides Series and DataFrame data structures.
2. Offers data manipulation functions.
3. Allows for easy data visualization and analysis.
4. Supports various data import and export formats.
Features of Pandas
With its functions - from data loading & cleaning to transforming & aggregating - Pandas are frequently included in job interviews, with questions on data structures to time series analysis.
Get Interview Ready Now
1. What are the different ways in which a series can be created?
2. Explain Reindexing in pandas along with its parameters.
3. Explain Pandas Timedelta.seconds Property.
Pandas Basic Interview Questions
1. How would you iterate over rows in a DataFrame in Pandas?
2. Differentiate between merge() & concat() in Pandas?
3. How are iloc() & loc() different?
Pandas Interview Questions for Experienced
1. How can we convert NumPy array into a DataFrame?
2. How to set Index to a Pandas DataFrame?
3. How to delete a row in Pandas DataFrame?
Pandas Coding Interview Questions
1. How to get items of series A not present in series B?
2. What’s the difference between pivot_table() and groupby()?
3. Explain the GroupBy function in Pandas.
Pandas Interview Questions for Data Scientists
Practicing Pandas MCQs is a great way to sharpen your skills for the next interview. Don't wait, take the challenge now!
Pandas MCQ Questions
Ready to take the next step in your tech career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process.
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories
Don't miss out on the chance to upskill yourself with IntervewBit's engaging web stories.