Proven Reasons You Need Angular
1. Lightning Fast Angular's MVC architecture enables developers to build web applications at lightning speed. This makes it easier to start building apps quickly.
2. Real-Time Data Two-way data binding allows developers to build data-driven web applications that rely on real-time data availability.
3. Effortless Development Angular's code reusability feature allows developers to save time and effort while developing web applications.
4. Easy Testing Built-in support for testing frameworks like Karma.js and Protractor makes testing and debugging Angular web applications a breeze.
5. Powerful Filters Angular's inbuilt and customizable filters make it easier to present large datasets in a formidable way.
6. Single Page Apps Angular is perfect for developing and shipping single-page applications because of its ease of use and speed.
7. Backed by Google Developed and published by Google, Angular is constantly being improved and is currently enjoying long-term support on the latest version.
9. Prepacked CLI Angular's prepacked CLI reduces efforts in creating reusable components & modules, making application development & maintenance more manageable.
10. Strong Community Angular has a large community of developers who are always willing to help & provide solutions to problems encountered while developing web apps.
Ready to show off your Angular skills?
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories