Android Interview Questions in 2023
Get Prepared for Your Next Tech Interview with These FAs
1. What is AIDL? Which data types are supported by AIDL?
2. What is the use of a Bundle in Android?
Android Interview Questions For Freshers
3. What is Google Android SDK? Which are the tools placed in Android SDK?
4. What is Android Debug Bridge(ADB)?
5. List the languages used to build Android.
6. What is AAPT?
1. Explain the dialog boxes supported on Android.
2. What is AndroidManifest.xml file and why do you need this?
Android Intermediate Interview Questions
3. Explain the difference between Implicit and Explicit Intent.
4. What is the role of Dalvik in Android development?
5. What is a Toast? Write its syntax.
6. What are the troubleshooting techniques you can follow if an application is crashing frequently?
1. Explain Java classes related to the use of sensors on Android.
2. What is the significance of the .dex file?
Android Interview Questions For Experienced
3. Differentiate between compileSdkVersion and targetSdkVersion.
4. What are broadcast receivers? How is it implemented?
5. Explain the difference between Serializable and Parcelable. Which is the best approach for Android?
6. What is JobScheduler?
Ready to take the next step in your career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process. Don't miss out on your next opportunity!
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories
Don't miss out on the chance to upskill yourself with IntervewBit's engaging web stories.