Cyber Security Interview Questions
Get Prepared for Your Next Tech Interview with These FAQs
1. What do you mean by Active reconnaissance?
2. What is a Firewall?
Cyber Security Interview Questions for Freshers
3. Who are Black Hat, White Hat, and Grey Hat Hackers?
4. What do you mean by Man-in-the-Middle Attack?
5. What do you mean by Shoulder Surfing?
6. What do you mean by a botnet and honeypots?
7. How can you avoid a brute-force attack?
8. What do you mean by Phishing?
Cyber Security Interview Questions for Experienced
1. Which is more reliable: SSL or HTTPS?
2. Differentiate between IDS & IPS in the context of Cyber Security.
3. What do you mean by Network Sniffing?
4. Differentiate between Stream Cipher & Block Cipher.
5. How do you decide the placement of the encryption function?
6. What are Polymorphic viruses?
7. What do you mean by a DDoS attack? How can you prevent it?
8. What do you mean by System Hardening?
Ready to take the next step in your tech career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process.
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories
Don't miss out on the chance to upskill yourself with IntervewBit's engaging web stories.