DevOps Interview Questions to Prepare For
Get Prepared for Your Next Tech Interview with These FAQs
A software development methodology that unites development and operations teams to automate the project lifecycle, enabling faster and more efficient software delivery.
What is DevOps?
1. Version Control System tools.
2. Continuous Integration tools.
3. Continuous Testing tools.
4. Continuous Monitoring tool.
Get Interview-Ready Now
Be ready to answer any interview question related to DevOps by honing your technical skills and critical thinking abilities. Don't let a lack of preparation hold you back.
DevOps Interview Questions For Freshers
1. What are the three important DevOps KPIs?
2. What is the use of SSH?
3. What is Continuous Integration (CI)?
1. How is DevOps different than Agile Methodology?
2. Differentiate between Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery.
DevOps Interview Questions For Intermediates
1. Explain the “Shift left to reduce failure” concept in DevOps.
2. Can you explain the “infrastructure as code” (IaC) concept?
DevOps Interview Questions For Experienced
Take on challenging DevOps TMCQs and start honing your skills for the next interview. Don't wait, take the challenge now!
DevOps MCQ Questions
Ready to take the next step in your tech career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process.
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories
Don't miss out on the chance to upskill yourself with IntervewBit's engaging web stories.