Excel Interview Questions to Prepare For
Get Prepared for Your Next Tech Interview with These FAs
A preferred application for managing data & has been used for 30+ years. It has a modern interface & is compatible with all major OSs, like Windows, macOS, iOS, & Android.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel
Features of Microsoft Excel
1. Graphing software Integrated capabilities (SUM, DATE)
2. Tables, charts, & filters that allow for data analysis.
3. Visual Basic for Applications(VBA).
1. Differentiate between "absolute cell referencing" & "relative cell referencing".
2. Explain “freeze panes” in MS Excel?
Basic Excel Interview Questions
3. How can we combine text strings from several cells into one cell?
4. What is VLOOKUP? How does the VLOOKUP function work?
5. Discuss the functionality of SUMIF() in Excel.
6. Differentiate between Pivot charts and standard charts.
1. Without installing Microsoft Office, how to produce an Excel (.XLS & .XLSX) file in C#?
2. How would you debug a VBA code?
Advanced Excel Interview Questions
3. How can I disable Pivot Tables' automatic sorting?
4. Can you use tables from separate worksheets to create a pivot table?
5. Can many tables be used to build pivot tables?
6. Is it possible to crack the password for an Excel VBA project?
Practicing Excel MCQs is a great way to sharpen your skills for the next interview. Don't wait, take the challenge now!
Excel MCQ Questions
Ready to take the next step in your tech career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process.
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories
Don't miss out on the chance to upskill yourself with IntervewBit's engaging web stories.