HashMap Interview Questions to Prepare For
Get Prepared for Your Next Tech Interview with These FAs
A HashMap is a collection that stores unique key-value pairs in Java. It allows for efficient retrieval of values based on their corresponding keys.
What is a HashMap?
1. Stores key-value pairs using a hashtable
2. Stores only unique keys
3. No particular ordering of elements
4. Import java.util.HashMap for usage.
Important properties of a Hashmap in Java
1. State the differences between a Hashmap and a Hashtable in Java.
2. Specify whether hashmaps in Java are thread-safe or not?
HashMap Interview Questions for Freshers
3. Does hashmap allow you to store null values?
4. Specify different methods of creating a hashmap in Java along with implementation.
1. Which is the best technique to handle collision in a hashmap.
2. Define LinkedHashMap in Java.
HashMap Interview Questions for Experienced
3. Differentiate between Hashmap & ConcurrentHashMap.
4. What is maximum no. of entries you can store in HashMap?
1. Write a program to find the highest frequency of a character in a given string.
2. Design & implement a class that contains two function find() as well as add().
HashMap Coding Interview Questions
3. Write a program to make a hashmap synchronized in java.
4. Write a program to make a hashmap synchronized in Java. a hashmap and state which method is used for it.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process. Don't miss out on your next opportunity!
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories
Don't miss out on the chance to upskill yourself with IntervewBit's engaging web stories.