Scrum Master Interview Questions to Prepare For
Get Prepared for Your Next Tech Interview with These FAs
Scrum is an agile framework for team collaboration in complex product development. It consists of tools, meetings, & roles that enable self-organization & supervision of work.
Introduction to Scrum Framework
A facilitator & coach in the Scrum framework, responsible for guiding & supporting the team in following Scrum values & principles while continuously improving their workflow.
Who is a Scrum Master?
1. Facilitate daily standups, sprint planning, reviews, & more. 2. Protect team from external distractions, over-committing.
3. Promote collaboration & continuous improvement.
Scrum Master responsibilities
1. How are Epic, User Story, and Tasks different from one another in the context of Scrum?
2. Differentiate between Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog.
Scrum Master Interview Questions for Freshers
3. What do you mean by ‘Confidence Vote’ in Scrum? Why is it important?
4. What do you mean by Sprint 0 and Spike?
5. Explain the user story structure with an example.
6. How can you assure that the user stories meet the requirements?
1. How will a Scrum Master prevent extreme weariness induced due to retrospectives?
2. What do you mean by Scrum Master as a Servant Leader?
Scrum Master Interview Questions for Experienced
3. What do you understand about Scope Creep? How can Scope Creep be managed?
4. Differentiate between MVP & MMR.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
This comprehensive guide will help you prepare for all aspects of the interview process. Don't miss out on your next opportunity!
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories
Don't miss out on the chance to upskill yourself with IntervewBit's engaging web stories.