An open-source, lightweight framework that simplifies & accelerate the development of Java apps by providing infrastructure support, like Dependency Injection and more.
1. Inversion of Control & Dependency Injection (IoC/DI). 2. Aspect-Oriented Programming. 3. Spring MVC for web development. 4. Transaction management for various environments.
Being proficient in Spring increases career opportunities as it is a highly sought-after skill in industry & can lead to job opportunities with top companies & higher salary potential.
Don't let inadequate preparation hinder your success. Familiarize yourself with common API Testing interview questions with answers ranging from basic to advanced ones.
1. Explain Bean life cycle in Spring Bean Factory Container. 2. What do you understand by Dependency Injection? 3. What is auto wiring and name the different modes of it?
1. Differentiate between Spring and Spring Boot. 2. What are the possible sources of external configuration? 3. How to disable specific auto-configuration class?
1. How can you fetch records by Spring JdbcTemplate? 2. What is Hibernate Validator Framework? 3. What is Spring AOP Proxy pattern?
1. How is the dispatcher servlet instantiated? 2. What is ContextLoaderListener and what does it do? 3. What are the types of Spring MVC Dependency Injection?
Take on challenging Spring framework MCQs and start honing your skills for the next interview. Don't wait, take the challenge now!
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories