Structured Query Language used for managing and storing data in relational database management systems.
A request for information or data from a database table or set of tables, used to retrieve specific information based on user-defined criteria.
1. Ad hoc database queries SQL commands are used to extract and display information on the screen, making it an easy-to-use tool for ad hoc database queries.
2. Database programming language SQL instructions are incorporated into utility packages to access database information, used by both user-written and database software packages.
3. Server/client interface SQL allows personal computer programs to interface with database servers through a network, utilized by enterprise-class apps using client/server design.
4. Distributed database control SQL is used in distributed database control systems to manage and access data across multiple linked computer systems.
1. Be confident & stay cheerful. 2. Know the company's mission, products, & services. 3. Prepare & practice technical questions. 4. Give concise answers, avoiding irrelevant responses or questions.
Ready to step up your SQL game? Take on our challenging SQL Query MCQs and level up your skills for your next interview. Don't wait - start the challenge now!
Step Up Your Game with InterviewBit Web Stories