What is MVC Architecture?
All you need to know
Intro to MVC
It stands for Model-view-controller. MVC architecture is a design pattern mostly used for developing scalable web applications.
Components of MVC
Where user interacts.
Handles Request where to process.
Process requests and send responses to view.
Middleware to manage database operations.
Popular Frameworks Based on MVC
1. JAVA Frameworks:
Sprint, Spring Boot
2. Python Framework:
Cake PHP, Phalcon, PHPixie
Ruby on Rails
Advantages of MVC Architecture
1. Code is maintainable and extensible.
2. Easily supports new types of clients.
3; Avoid complexity by breaking applications into 3 parts.
4. Supports test-driven development.
Disadvantages of MVC Architecture
1. No formal validation support.
2. Difficult to read, modify, and unit test this model.
3. Results in inefficient data processing.
Do you know how MVC works?
Check out the Link Below.