Information Technology MCQ With Answers
Information technology is made by combining the two words “Information” and “Technology”.
- Computer systems: Characteristics of a computer, components of a computer system – CPU, Memory, storage devices, and I/O devices.
- Memory: Primary memory(RAM and ROM) and Secondary memory.
- Storage devices: Hard disk, CD ROM, DVD, memory stick
- Types of software: System software(operation system, device drivers)
- Computer networking: PAN, LAN, MAN, WAN, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, cloud computers.
- Multimedia: Images, audio, video, animal
- Three devices are used to store data/ information.
- Memory is a storage device of a computer system.
- The manufacturer's developed advanced memory devices that can execute data speedily and can store large size data.
- CPU(Central Processing Unit) Is a processing device.
- CPU is the brain on the heart of a computer it is also known as the processor and consists of a total of three units:
- the control unit(CU)
- main memory unit
- arithmetic logic unit
Elements or Components of a computer system:
There are many five major components of a computer system:
- Memory unit
- storage unit
- control unit
- hardware and software
- ALU stands for Arithmetic and Logic Unit
- ALU Is a part of a Computer processor
- The Control Unit controls all the devices connected to the computer system
- It also programs execution along with device communication
- It communicates between processor and memory and computer peripherals.
Information Technology MCQs
What is the process at the most detailed level of the data flow diagrams known as?
Total bits used by the IPv6 address is ________
Identify the language which is mainly used for Artificial Intelligence
Why is a firewall used in a computer?
The full form of DOM is?
Learn via our Video Courses
How many levels are there in the architecture of the database?
Among the following which is not a database management software
Identify the total standard color names that HTML supports.
Choose the port number of FTP.
Total number of layers in OSI model is ___________
UNIX is written in which language?
Identify the different features of Big Data Analytics.
Which of the following is an extension of image file?
Dbase III is?
The main memory of a computer system is?
URL stands for _______________
SSLstands for _______________
Which of the following is not a SQL command?
Computer word size is a multiple of ______ bits
OCR stands for _____________
Testing of program’s corporate is known as?
Information in computer read-only memory stored by
Device driver required in?
Identify the call which never returns an error?
The total view of a database is known as?
Which of the following does computer hardware consist of?
In what terms is Computer memory measured?
Which of the following memory of the computer is volatile?
Which of the following computer memory users cannot write any information or instruction?
Which of the following commands in UNIX is used to send a signal?
Using which of the following is the interconnection of the computer possible?
Where is computer firmware present?
LPT stands for ______________
What are modern computers based on?
What else is a command interpreter called?
The computer system which uses a drum plotter is known as?
Which of the following is known as an uninterruptible unit?
Where can the data be updated?
Identify the one which is not a networking device.
The standard length of the MAC address is
Which of the following is not an operating system?
Through API, _____ service portability is enabled.
What is a table joined with itself called?
Which of the following is a single-user operating system?
Choose among the following, which is the most common internet protocol.
Full form of SBC is?
Another name of reading operation in?
What is the total number of users that can use a microprocessor at a time?