LinkedIn Interview Questions
Imagine yourself working in a company that develops products used by millions of people every day around the world. Here in this article, we will be discussing one such company named LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the world's largest online platform that connects professionals. It was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. Software Developers and Professionals can use LinkedIn to hire someone, find a job or internship, or connect and strengthen professional relationships by allowing them to share their experience, knowledge, and practical expertise with others who might need it. One can also create events, post updates, join groups, or write blogs on Linkedin that can be read by millions of people. This is all about the online platform that the company offers but now a question might come to your mind:
Why join LinkedIn as a Software Engineer or as another Professional?
Let’s see the reasons why you should join LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn is a prodigious company with a great working culture and environment. The company has a compassionate leadership that values every employee's contribution to the success of the company.
- Another reason to join LinkedIn as a software engineer is the company’s opportunities and the amazing user-oriented products it works on. Being a software engineer or a professional at Linkedin you daily work on something that hundreds of millions of people see or use every day. Isn't it amazing? Yes, it is.
- Apart from this, you get to enjoy many other benefits like health insurance, free fitness classes, gym membership, personal trainers, student loans, free tech gadgets, and many more things.
- LinkedIn also provides free lifetime premium membership to its platform. The membership is valid even if you quit the company.
- At each year's end, the company also gives you a week-long paid shutdown.
- LinkedIn has a diverse workforce so you also get to work with a lot of talented minds. Cultural diversity enriches learning and working environments.
In this article, we will see about the company and the LinkedIn interview process for software engineers and technical professionals. We will also see tips on how you can prepare and land a job as a software engineer at Linkedin. Later we will talk through some most frequently asked LinkedIn interview questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a Software Engineer or a Senior Software Engineer make at LinkedIn?
The average salary that a fresher gets as a software engineer at Linkedin is 20 lakhs per annum and that of a senior software engineer is around 30 lakhs per annum. Overall the average salary for a software engineer profile at Linkedin ranges between ₹ 17.3 Lakhs to ₹ 50 Lakhs.
7. Is it necessary to ask the interviewer a question at the end of the interview?
It is not necessary but would strongly suggest you ask one. Asking questions signals that you are motivated and serious about the job.