Software Development Engineer (Full-time and internship)
- Here is the CodeAgon 2020 contest for practice: CodeAgon 2020 (for practice).
- The leaderboard visible here is tentative and not final. The final leaderboard will be uploaded in a few weeks
Update (27-Sept-2020, 6:30pm):
- CodeAgon is for 4.5 hours, from 8:00pm on 27th September to 12:30am on 28th September
- If you start the test at 8:00pm, you will get the full 4.5 hours.
- If you start at any time after 8:00pm, you will only get time till 12:30am on 28th September.
- We thought this would be a good time to help you practice for the contest, and give you the chance to interact with fellow participants. Join this discussion forum that we have created exclusively for that: https://discuss.interviewbit.com/c/codeagon-2020
- To help avoid any last-minute glitches and ensure you are at comfort during the contest, make sure you are familiar with our test platform by taking this test: https://www.interviewbit.com/test/a/codeagon-practice. The practice test can be taken only once, so plan carefully when you want to attempt it!
- Clarification: CodeAgon will begin at 8:00 pm (in the evening) on 27th September (Sunday), and will be 4 hours long.
It is Time To Show OFF Your Hacking Skills. To Start With.
You have always known that you are good at Code. You have always looked for the Bigger Challenge, that greater Playing field. You've always wanted to Pit against the Best. It is time to show everyone else and hack the hackers.
CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL) is conducting a nationwide Coding Challenge, CodeAgon! You'll be solving about 6 challenges focussed around Algorithms and Data Structures with the contest duration spanning 4 hours.
You get a chance to win prizes worth over 2 lakhs and a chance to interview with CNIL for the position of Software Development Engineer for 2020 and 2021 graduating students and Summer Internship for 2022 graduating students.
What's in it for you!
Winners and participants who make through our shortlisting process will get the chance to interview with CNIL for the position of Software Development Engineer (CTC: 33.5 LPA), or an opportunity for a Summer Internship with a stipend of Rs 75,000 per month + benefits
- 1st position: INR 1,00,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 2nd position: INR 50,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 3rd position: INR 25,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 4th to 10th positions: INR 5,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
- 11th to 20th Positions: INR 2,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
Eligibility for CodeAgon:
This CodeSprint is open to all for participation. To be eligible for prizes and job opportunities at CNIL, users must reside in India and be a fresher (Graduating in 2020/2021/2022) pursuing BTech, BE, MTech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree- MTech+BTech, PhD.
Earning these prizes isn't going to be easy. You'll first have to take up the CodeAgon challenge and face off against thousands of other developers who are taking up this challenge!
Rules and scoring:
- This is an individual participation competition
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition
- CodeNation Innovation Labs and InterviewBit decisions are final
- Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL)
- Current CNIL employees are not eligible for prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post competition to receive your prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks for interview schedule
- Each challenge has a pre-determined score
- Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes
- A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the
highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.
Contact InterviewBit for any issues:
- For any issues or queries, please write to us at email@example.com
- Referral prize winners will be contacted on 27th September to collect their details.
Compensation: 33.5 Lakhs (Base: 24LPA +1L Joining Bonus +1L TU Graduation bonus + 1L Benefits + 4 L TU Benefits + 10% of base Annual Target Bonus)
Duration: 2 months
Stipend: Rs 75,000 per month + benefits
Projects: Live projects where you can see the impact of what you create in these 2 months
INR 1,00,000 cash prize + CNIL goodies
INR 50,000 cash prize + CNIL goodies
INR 25,000 cash prize + CNIL goodies
We are probably the world’s first and only software company to apply disruptive thinking to challenges in Enterprise Software by adopting a path-breaking model for innovation.
Making innovation happen is a full-time job for us; even a lifetime obsession for some. Every new batch of joinees at CNIL brings with it a fresh infusion of ideas and enthusiasm that catalyzes the entire organization. Every individual shoulder's the task of making CNIL the best innovation factory in the world.
We are constantly working on meaningful projects that are interesting and challenging. The products that emerge are effective, powerful, and solve some of the most pressing problems in the most elegant manner.
Great Company culture starts with Hiring, and then develops organically. We build the right team, put things in motion through our highly regarded fresher Power Bootcamp named Trilogy University, and the rest tends to figure itself out. We like to think that our culture is one of our strongest aspects as a company. One experiences natural trust and ownership environment.
CNIL's hiring philosophy is 'Only the best'. CNIL's great people bring about tremendous value to its clients by solving their hardest business problems with technology.
Trilogy University (TU)
Which is the one team, which can solve any problems that come their way and also share a great sense of camaraderie? It's the US Navy Seals. Trilogy University is conceptualized and modeled from the 'US Navy Seal Training Program'. TU focuses on creating an incubation environment with optimal conditions for a fresh graduate to have accelerated learning at a fast pace and become a thorough problem solver at the end of 3 months.
This is a one-of-its-kind training meant to transform our student recruits into tech professionals. The freshers turn to seasoned techies who can solve any problem that come their way. That's the pace of this Bootcamp, exponential learning, and accelerate the learning curve. What more, TU is a Bootcamp where CNIL’s culture of trust and ownership is instilled.
The camaraderie built up through these 3 months lasts forever. Naturally, the 3 months are highly intense with both work and fun. It is here that the culture gets seeded. It is here that we kick our company's community into gear. These 3 months are regarded as the best time of the career.
After TU, all the projects are assessed and if there are product ideas of TU that pass all the tests- the team gets to further work on the idea. Others pass TU and work on the existing products at CNIL.
Junior Trilogy University (Intern Programme)
The 2-month internship program in Bangalore is a snapshot of the challenging work at CNIL, that an intern has an opportunity to work on when he/she joins the jTU programme. Like our TU program, jTU is a 2-month program based on the ideals and principles of the TU program.
The internship provides the intern an opportunity to:
jTU culture is similar to TU, it gives interns autonomy to work on the projects assigned and an opportunity to make decisions regarding structure, optimization, and control flow. The thinking is driven precisely in the direction of innovation and creativity where the intern goes through a tedious process of research and guidance to come up with the possibility of software products that can be developed and marketed to our end customers.
The program is designed to challenge the thinking of a fresher and give him greater insights into the corporate world of software development and see the impact of what their work means to the organization. This is followed by fun company-sponsored outings and activities to inculcate healthy work-life balance thinking. Interns work out of Bangalore and receive a generous stipend of Rs.75,000 along with other benefits.
Follow us on Facebook: Click here
Visit our website: Click here