CodeDrift is a coding marathon with a unique approach. In the last week, participants got to practice relevant questions of varying difficulty levels and get their minds set for what is going to be a super-competitive weekend. We now invite participants to compete with the best of coders and win some super exciting prizes. Five questions will be unlocked over a period of two days with participants getting 48 hours to solve it all. But that's not it.
Like we said earlier, the marathon is truly unique and there will be discussion about the questions after the contest on our open Discord Community of 80,000 members
Please Note- If you start the test on Friday at 8:00 pm, you will get the full 48 hours
- If you start the test on Friday at 8:00 pm, you will get the full 48 hours
- If you start at any time after 8:00 pm, you will only get time till Sunday at 8:00 pm.
- If you end the test at any point in time you cannot re-enter the contest, so make sure to not end the test without viewing/solving all 5 questions.
About Scaler Discord
- Community of over 80K coders.
- Regular learning events such as DSA quizzes and coding contests
- Weekend sessions with professionals from top tech companies
- Resume reviews and live classes
- Fun events such as chess competitions and multiplayer gaming
- Channels such as memes and cricket for miscellaneous discussions
- Chance to network with folks like Arnav Gupta and Abhimanyu Saxena
- Active participation in events equals goodies through a dedicated store
All updates and discussions about CodeDrift will happen on our open community
Terms & Conditions 🛎️
- This is an individual participation competition. - Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition. - All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition. - InterviewBit decisions are final. - Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with us. - Current InterviewBit employees are not eligible for prizes. - Please expect 6-8 weeks post competition to receive your prizes. - Each challenge has a predetermined score. - Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes. - A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation. - Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.
Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard
Mi Smart Band 5
OnePlus 10000 mAh Power Bank
4th to 10th Rank - Scaler Goodies