CodeDrift January is a coding marathon to challenge programmers with several programming questions of varying difficulty levels. Bring to light your logical minds by solving algorithmic programming problems. 🧑💻
It challenges you with 5 random problems which will be live on Saturday 28th Jan 5 PM onwards.
- If you start the test on 28th January at 5 PM, you will get the full 150 minutes.
- If you start at any time after 05 PM, you will only get time till 28th January till 07:30 pm.
- If you end the test at any point in time you cannot re-enter the contest, so make sure to not end the test without viewing/solving all 5 questions. -Scoring Criteria: Participants will be ranked based on the sum of scores of all the attempted problems. If the score is the same for two participants, then the participant with less time to solve problems will be ranked better. Also, there is a penalty of 10 min for every wrong submission so check your code before submitting carefully.
Terms & Conditions 🛎️
- CodeDrift is open to all for participation!
- This is an individual participation competition.
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition.
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition.
- InterviewBit decisions are final.
- Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with us.
- Current InterviewBit employees and out-of-India residents are not eligible for prizes.
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post-competition to receive your prizes.
- Each challenge has a predetermined score.
- Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes.
- A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation.
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.
1st Rank - Speaker
2nd Rank - Alexa Echo Dot
3rd Rank - Headphones
4th to 10th Rank - Scaler Goodies
10 Random Winners will win Amazing Prizes.