Confused about your next job?
- The easy fading of a button
- Count-down timers’ figure-changing effect
- The zooming animation when seeing images
- The playing of media files like video or audio
Let us look at another server-side application, which is an automatic mailing system where the software sends computerized emails to selected email addresses. Also, you can develop APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) with the help of Node.js. Other web applications can communicate with your web app via your APIs. For instance, if you own some data on the weather in your area; you can create an API. With the help of this API, other apps can request the weather data when they require it. There’s a whole lot you can accomplish in regards to designing software for servers while using NodeJS.
jQuery can also be utilized to design personalized themes with the help of the ThemeRoller web app. It comes with different tools that make editing themes straightforward, like its header templates, page layouts, and drag-and-drop color picker.
- Embedded Systems: Node.js is renowned for creating server-side web applications. But one can also utilize it to create software that operates on embedded systems.
- The several packages that form the JS ecosystem let programmers work fast without reinventing the wheel for every task. However, they also render what some might call “dependency hell.” You ought to understand how to deal with these often required dependencies, so they don’t grow to be a hassle for you and the ones using your projects.
- To style HTML pages
- Get data from server
- To incorporate interactivity to HTML pages