- Who is React JS Developer and what do they do?
- React JS Developer Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Which Skills are required to become a React JS Developer?
- React JS Developer Salary in India
- React JS Developer Salary Deciding Factors
- Top Companies who hire React JS developers in India
- React JS Developer Salary in other Countries
React employs a declarative approach that makes it easy to reason about your application while also aiming for efficiency and flexibility. It creates basic views for each state in your project, and when your data changes, React updates and renders the appropriate component quickly. Your code will be more predictable and easier to debug using the declarative perspective.
React application has various components and each component is responsible for rendering small and reusable HTML pieces. Facebook is in charge of keeping it up to date.
Who is React JS Developer and what do they do?
React JS Developer Job Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the requirements that are needed for a React developer for getting recruited in a good firm are:
- They should properly understand the user interactions.
- To coordinate with several other teams working on different layers of the project.
- Capable of designing highly responsive web applications.
- GIT, CSS Libraries, Adobe XD, Sigma, and other tools should be well-understood.
- Translate the wireframes to high-quality code.
- To optimize the components for best performance on various web-capable devices and browsers.
Building excellent user interfaces and experiences is one of the major duties of a React.JS Developer. They are frequently expected to collaborate cross-functionally and have product management and engineering skills in order to develop solutions that meet project requirements.
Now we will be discussing different roles that one can choose as a React Developer:
- UI Developer: The goal of a user interface developer is to build an interface that behaves as users would anticipate, resulting in a smooth and efficient user experience. They are specialized software engineers who create and manage software’s user interfaces. They are concerned with the user interface’s mechanics, operability, and dependability. UI developers aren’t usually concerned with the software’s backend, but they do know how it works and what it requires. They are in charge of the UI’s architecture planning.
- Full-stack Developer: Full Stack Developers are responsible for overseeing a project from conception to completion. They necessitate excellent organizational abilities and meticulous attention to detail. They are in charge of building and designing front-end web architecture, as well as ensuring that apps are responsive and collaborating with graphic designers on web design features. Frontend and backend approaches are frequently well-understood by full-stack engineers. Designing user interactions on developing servers, websites, and databases for mobile platforms and website functioning are among the primary duties. If react developers gain knowledge of both front-end and backend, then they can pursue their career as a full-stack developer.
Which Skills are required to become a React JS Developer?
To become a proficient React Developer following skills listed below are required that a developer should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field is preferred.
- Must have a complete understanding of ReactJS and its core concepts, such as JSX, Virtual DOM (Document Object Model), component lifecycle, and so on.
- They should be well-versed in data structures, algorithms, and mathematics.
- Experience with ReactJS workflows such as Flux, Redux, Create React App, and data structure libraries are preferred also having knowledge of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning systems such as GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks such as Mocha, Node + NPM to some extent is beneficial.
These were the core skills that a React Developer needs apart from this one should have the below listed soft skills to be:
- Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications
- Time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills are all important.
- Team player with an open mind who is eager to receive comments and provide suggestions.
- Ability to write clean, concise code that adheres to guidelines and best practices
- Willingness to learn new tools and techniques in today’s world
React JS Developer Salary in India
Initially, there were few frontend developers in the industry that too with less amount of salary offered but with the growing demand of frontend technologies and the developers related to it, the salary structure of these developers has seen a significant rise.
In India, the average react JS developer income is around 7 to 9 lakhs per annum. Starting salaries for these developers can range between Rs 400000 to Rs 600000 per annum, with most experienced professionals earning up to Rs 1,800,000 per annum approximately.
React JS Developer Salary Deciding Factors
The salary of a react developer depends on various factors like experience, location, job role, and skill set. Below we are going to discuss each of the factors separately.
Based on Experience
Experience plays a major role in deciding one’s salary structure. As you climb the ladder of knowledge in a reactjs career, the pay structure gets better according to that. The more you learn, the more you earn.
Beginners: An entry-level ReactJS developer with 0-1 years of experience has an average annual salary of around Rs 3,50,000 p.a. Then for people having experience of about 1-4 years have an average salary of Rs 5,40,000 p.a.
Mid-Level: Developers at this level have experience of 5-7 years and have an average annual salary of around Rs 13,00,000 p.a.
Senior-Level: Developers with 8+ years of experience have an approximate salary of around Rs 17,00,000- Rs 18,00,000 p.a.
Based on Location
Different locations have different demands of a specific technology and role. Cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, and New Delhi have different pay scales. Below is the average salary of react js developers in different locations:
In the Bangalore location, the average salary of entry-level professionals is around 5.4 lpa p.a.where as experienced professionals have an average salary in the range of 16.2 lpa to Rs 20.7 lpa.
Hyderabad Location has an average salary of Rs 4.2 lpa while it ranges between 2.11 lpa to 17.7 lpa based on experience.
Pune location has an average salary of Rs 4.3 lpa while it ranges between 1.1 lpa – 11.5 lpa on the basis of experience.
Mumbai Location has an average salary of 3.7 lpa and based on experience the salary range is 2 lpa to 8 lpa.
The average salary offered in New Delhi is 3.3 lpa and according to experience, the range lies between 2 lpa to 11 lpa.
|Location||Average Salary (Per Annum)|
|New Delhi||Rs 3,30,000|
Based on Job Role
There are different roles related to react js technology that React Developer can opt for and based on those roles, salary also differs. So here is the list of salaries of react developers based on their profiles:
|Job Role||Average Salary (per annum)|
|Frontend Developer||Rs 476,546|
|UI Developer||Rs 508,300|
|Full-stack Developer||Rs 599,995|
Based on skill set:
In India, an entry-level React.JS developer with 0-1 year of experience starts at around Rs. 350,000 p.a. The salary might rise to more than Rs. 1,300,000 p.a as experience grows.
As one gains experience, one learns new UI practices and, as a result, makes better judgments that affect businesses and how they run. The industry has witnessed a lot of UI and frontend issues since Google released Android 5 and its Material Kit, and everyone is aiming to deliver a fantastic consumer experience.
Top Companies who hire React JS developers in India
Frontend web technologies, such as web applications, websites, and apps, have exploded in popularity around the world. Companies are eager to roll out new features and improvements to their existing apps, as well as create new ones. And you already know that ReactJS is a fantastic method to create native apps for both iOS and Android. So, different top companies offer various salary ranges to the developers. Product-based companies or startups like Ola, Uber, Amazon, Directi, etc, offer a higher pay scale as compared to service-based companies. Below is the list of average salaries that top recruiters offer to the React Developer:
|Company||Average Salary (per annum)|
React JS Developer Salary in other Countries
Depending on geographical area salary estimates vary. The salary structure offered for React Developers across the globe is:
In the United States, the average ReactJS Developer income is $120,043 per year, or $61.56 per hour. Entry-level jobs start at $82,500 per year, with the highest-paid individuals earning up to $157,500 per year.
According to Neuvoo, the average React Developer income in the United States is $121,992 per year ($62.56 per hour). Entry-level jobs start at $65,000 per year, while experienced workers can earn up to $171,000 per year.
Salaries offered in other countries are:
The benefits of becoming a React JS developer are clearly demonstrated in the given blog. The number of developers interested in React JS and web development is growing every day. With just a few years of experience and the correct set of talents, a career in this industry can provide enormous rewards.
There are a slew of apps and websites utilizing this technology that are ready to launch. Many businesses consider this expertise to be essential. It’s an exciting moment to be a React.JS developer and learn about web technologies. With the increasing number of startups and new features on a regular basis, only a web developer can bring these concepts to reality! As a result, picking the correct course and a program with mentors and hands-on training is critical.
Q. Is react js a good career?
A. It’s a big yes for this question, currently React is the most in-demand and popular frontend technology. Small, big companies, startups, everyone is going crazy for implementing new features and creating new apps using this tech.
Q. Are React developers in demand?
A. The fast rise of apps and companies necessitates the competence of frontend developers. The market isn’t yet saturated, so now is an excellent opportunity to get into this field.
Q. Are react developers well paid?
A. React developers are paid great with experience. For entry-level professionals, the average pay might be less but as the person gains a more deep understanding the pay scale gets better and an expert can earn up to Rs 18,00,000 per annum.
Q. Do companies use React JS?